Welcome to the Practice of Elizabeth Mehlman, Ph.D., J.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist - Midtown Atlanta
Elizabeth Mehlman, Ph.D., J.D., located in Midtown Atlanta, provides psychological services for young professionals, mid-life adults, couples and university students experiencing life transitions, relationship difficulties, and career/academic concerns. As a licensed clinical psychologist, Dr. Mehlman offers both counseling and individual psychotherapy for a variety of emotional issues including depression, anxiety, stress, indecision, frustration, anger, grief and loneliness.
Individual Psychotherapy | Short-term Counseling | Couples Counseling | Executive Coaching | Life Coaching
Both couples counseling and individual therapy sessions are conducted in a relaxed comfortable private setting with free adjacent parking. Every effort is made to schedule appointments as soon as possible, and often same-day appointments are available. Patients can reach Dr. Mehlman directly at (404) 874-0937 to schedule a convenient appointment.
- Private Clinical Practice in Atlanta since 1997
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the State of Georgia
- Member, American Psychological Association
- Registered Divorce Mediator, Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution
- Retired Attorney: State Bar of New York, State Bar of Connecticut,
State Bar of Ohio, and State of Bar Texas